So. I made an e-Kit for you (on pre-order now–but there’s a freebie from it at the end of this post) and it’s all about using social media to grow your blog and start selling your products. It tells the secrets of how I grew my own blog traffic 4000% in two months.
“What’s an e-Kit?” you ask. Imagine a workbook, e-book, and self-paced class rolled into one with some extra spreadsheets, cheat sheets, and checklists (byRegina-style). Imagine your mind being blown by a PDF and it’s accompanying materials. That’s an e-Kit.
Grow Your Blog Traffic With Social Media (or GYBTWSM as I like to awkwardly refer to it in my head) is being offered for pre-order right now (at this special price for my blog buddies) and will be released in September 2014. This special price will go up on August 1st. P.S. If you’re on my email list, check your email for your own special offer, but come back so you can find out more below.
Grow Your Blog Traffic With Social Media: The e-Kit
Do you want to be more effective at leveraging your blog and social media accounts to grow your blog traffic? Perhaps you want to know a few secrets of how I grew my blog traffic 40x in two months? Wonder what all the hype about [insert social media platform here] is?
This 100-page e-Kit contains:
- my list of the 25 most effective types of content to share on social media (which I’ve included at the bottom of this post as a free download because I love you) and tips on which types of content fit best in each social platform
- several checklists to keep you on track with your social strategy
- a byRegina-ton of worksheets to help you get organized
- sections on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- a guide to getting your blog “share ready”
- additional insight from other experts
- goal-setting sheets and timeline sheets
- cheat sheets for the most effective image sizes + types in each platform
- guided lessons
- real life screenshots and examples
- a crazy valuable Tools + Resources List that will help you create and promote the best content every time
- my humor and sarcasm (that’s at least a $67 value right there, no?)