So. I made an eKit for you and it’s all about using social media to grow your blog and start selling your products. It tells the secrets of how I grew my own blog traffic 4000% in two months.
“What’s an eKit?” you ask. Imagine a workbook, e-book, and self-paced class rolled into one with some extra spreadsheets, cheat sheets, and checklists (byRegina-style). Imagine your mind being blown by a 268-page PDF and it’s accompanying materials. That’s an eKit.
Grow Your Blog Traffic With Social Media (or GYBTWSM as I like to awkwardly refer to it in conversation) has finally released (and is on sale! normally it’s $67), and I’m excited to tell you more about my first eKit.
Grow Your Blog Traffic With Social Media: The eKit
Do you want to be more effective at leveraging your blog and social media accounts to grow your blog traffic? Perhaps you want to know a few secrets of how I grew my blog traffic 40x in two months? Wonder what all the hype about [insert social media platform here] is?
100-page now over 250-page eKit contains:
- 9 major lessons/sections on setting up your blog to be share-worthy: (1) Social Media Strategy Overview, (2) Creating a Share-Ready Blog, (3) Twitter, (4) Pinterest, (5) Facebook, (6) Instagram, (7) Google+, (8) YouTube, and (9) LinkedIn
- my list of the 25 most effective types of content to share on social media (which I’ve included at the bottom of this post as a free download because I love you) and tips on which types of content fit best in each social platform
- several checklists to keep you on track with your social strategy
- each social media lesson includes: an audit + checklist, common lingo + etiquette, how to be effective, how to sell, a style guide exercise, quick tips to grow your following, three pages of partner worksheets to go through the class and get feedback/challenges from a partner, and much more
- a byRegina-ton of worksheets to help you get organized
- a guide to getting your blog “share ready”
- goal-setting sheets and timeline sheets
- cheat sheets for the most effective image sizes + types in each platform
- guided lessons
- real life screenshots and examples
- additional mini case studies and examples from other experts
- a crazy valuable Tools + Resources List that will help you create and promote the best content every time
- my humor and sarcasm (that’s at least a $67 value right there, no?)
From experience with clients and my own blog, I’m confident you can see major blog growth through an actionable plan, consistency, and a few key strategies. I created this eKit to be the guide that will get you there. I won’t lie–it’s a lot of work, but you will love yourself for it. #IPromise
I mentioned that I love you, right? Here’s a free download from Grow Your Blog Traffic With Social Media: The eKit that you can start using today.
Talk to me: Anything special you hope to see in the eKit? Any burning questions?
Cover photo: By Simone Becchetti