Hey, there you information business human ninja . . . or IBHN as I like to call you. Below I’ve compiled my most helpful resources for creating more, profitable, better, meaningful information products and services for the people you want to serve.
It’s time to . . .
monetize and market your mind
get people to pay you for your knowledge
build a new lifestyle through human and helpful products
“Show me the
money resources, already.” you say.
Okay, I got you. Below I’ve linked a few important articles, courses, and options:
1. My article on How to Self-Publish Your Own Books as a Business Model
2. My 100% FREE course called Monetize and Market Your Mind
3. My article on The Seven Types of Online Workshops You Can Host
4. How Not to Get Caught in the 6-Figure Blogger Suck-In
5. A Case Study (*Audio Episode*) on My First $1350 Course Launch
6. My article on 23 Types of Audio, Video, and Other Media You Can Add to Your Course (or Blog) to Make It Even More Epic
7. 10 Epic WordPress Themes for Infopreneurs (Under $50 Each)
Oh, and if you care about this kind of stuff. I’ve written for sites like Entrepreneur and USAToday (okay, these were unrelated travel articles though), and I’ve been interviewed or written up on sites like Fast Company, Canva Design School, and ConvertKit before. And I’ve spoken at online and IRL (in real life) events for companies/organizations such as Teachable, VenturePop, ConvertKit, Blogalicious, and more.
Also, I recommend you read ways #1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 (at least) in my *quick* 24-page eBook that has 10 epic ideas (things you can do on the weekends) for how to grow your brand in engaging, human, and meaningful ways.
I’ll also send you occasional emails with super smart business strategies you can put into practice. Sign up above, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Lastly, if you think it applies to you, this Facebook Live that I did is a training on deciding between a website and a blog, plus figuring out what you need your site to do for you based on the types of information products/services you sell.