Workcations. My favorite activities ever. Checking into a hotel (or cleaning my house and pretending it’s a hotel) and leisurely working on my business, renewing my mind, planning, daydreaming, or completing passion projects.
It’s seriously the most fun ever. And I want to help you create a perfect workcation for yourself. Even made a handy-dandy workbook for you to complete on your workcation. You get it for free, by the way. Mainly because I actually believe that if you complete it, you’ll be more in love with your brand, more clear on what you’re doing, and more excited about your plans and brand in general.
You’ll have fun. I promise. If you end up hating it though, I’ll issue you an instant refund (of $0) and send you a sincere apology tweet.
That’s a lie. I actually won’t do any of that, so just don’t hate it, okay? I mean, it’s free and it’s fun. So fun I actually considered making the cover an awkward hug-kiss-combo from me (left). I decided against it. And by that, I mean: a friend laughed at the picture so hard I just couldn’t bring myself to do that to you. I went for the mysterioso-creative-man-typing-on-a-computer cover instead (right).
And now you’d like to know what’s in the #LoveMyBrandKit, eh?
Well my friends. Let me tell you about the contents of the Love My Brand Kit. It’s 20+ pages and it includes all the items below:
- Brand Checklist: with 24 recommended items
- Brand Needs List: for you to fill out
- I Love My Brand Because: << random cool sheets to fill out
- The Brand Owner Questionnaire: like Cosmo-ish questionnaires, but about business
- My Big Brand Vision: to plan out . . . you guessed it, your big vision
- The Online Presence Audit: << and certain things explain themselves
- My 3-Month Change Plan: to plan out additions/changes to your brand
- Software + Tools Wish List: fun
- The Past Me + Future Me Exercise: << I’ll let this one be a surprise
- + more cool stuff
And now you’d like to know how to get the #LoveMyBrandKit, eh?
Well my friends. I know the answer to that one too. It’s officially a free gift you get when you sign up for weekly emails from me (your creative sidekick) at the top of this site. If you’re already a Ninja Notes member, send me a tweet so I can get you your workbook.
Regina out. And yes, Regina only talks in third person at the bottom of blog posts.
Photo: Adriana L. Adams