First off, I hope you didn’t come for the donuts, because I lied about those to lure you here. There’s really only a video tutorial and three free worksheets to go along with this post on getting started with Pinterest for bloggers.
So, #1: Download the worksheets that you can use to follow along and take notes during the video.
And, #2: Watch the video below.
Or, #3: Check out the description below this Pinterest tutorial video to see what I talk about in the video, and then watch the video because you’ll hopefully be utterly convinced it’s worth your time. Love you bunches and all that.
In this webinar I talk about seven things you can do when you are getting started with Pinterest or using it for a brand/blog for the first time:
- Build boards that make sense (for your brand).
- Fill your boards with truly high-quality pins. (And how you can determine whether other people’s pins are quality/legit links or not.)
- Research what influencers in your niche/area are pinning and doing.
- Develop a strategy.
- Get your site ready. (And the five key places from which you can encourage pins on your blog.)
- Do your homework. (And the three pieces of homework you can do each day on Pinterest to learn how to grow your blog.)
- Engage. (And three simple ways you can engage on Pinterest, with both your readers and other bloggers.)
Please let me know what you think and let us all know (in the comments) if you have any other essential tips for bloggers who are just starting out on Pinterest.
Photo: © Fisher Photostudio