Hey. We’re Allie and Regina. We’re here to make it simple for you to grow your business by launching and scaling a starter course.
Head here to sign up for our “27 Ways to Use a Starter Course to Grow Your Business and Income” Worksheet Set.
Want to know more about us?
Regina here, but I’m trying to get “The Female Batman” to stick as a nickname.
I have been writing, growing online communities, teaching, and selling products and services online since 2008. Everything from freelance writing full time and designing event invitations to teaching graphic design (plus 100 other courses, literally) and publishing my own books.
I have written for, or been featured in, places such as Fast Company and Entrepreneur and events such as Teachable’s annual online summit and ConvertKit’s IRL (in real life) yearly conference.
Note: If you’re wondering “Why The Female Batman, then?” . . . fair question. He’s my favorite superhero because he is a real person (no superpowers) who trained hard but also had personal struggles that formed him. I think we can all relate to that . . . and to having multiple roles (Bruce Wayne by day, Batman by night) and learning to balance them.
P.S. I went to school and studied business at some point, and have started/run countless in-person and online businesses since then. I chronicle business journeys, share case studies, and more on my @byReginaTV Instagram here.
P.P.S. I have built an email list of about 50,000 people, two online schools (one with 14,000 and one with 10,000 students), and a Facebook Group with over 10,000 amazing business humans.
P.P.P.S. I’m based in Brooklyn, New York. Formerly Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Formerly formerly, Austin, Texas. But wherever I go, I have a penchant for horrible accents and lots of vegan tacos.
P.P.P.P.S. I’m a registered yoga teacher, certified kettlebell specialist, certified boxing for fitness instructor, and I love Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Allie here. I am a writer and educator . . . and I love using my people-person superpowers to humanize online business. In my past life, I used to run the entire backend of multiple six-figure businesses, and in my current life, I’m managing multiple brands across the food, wellness, travel, and business industries
- I have a BA in Literature and Writing Studies (and have written in diverse niches from magazine and food writing to technical writing in the software industry and medical industry).
- I received the Outstanding Graduate award with my MS in Instructional and Performance Technology (think of this as organizational and workplace learning; I love teaching and helping fellow adults).
- I have built multiple influential Instagram accounts in a wide variety of niches–and have consulted with entrepreneurs on their copywriting, messaging, and visuals for the last 5 years.
- Before all this, I worked with Hewlett Packard’s Global Content/Product Data Management as an image specialist.
- When I’m not teaching/writing for beta & beyond, I’m hanging out on Instagram (here or here usually), getting my passport stamped somewhere in the world, or helping spread the word about brands that create impact and social good in the world. Life is epic when I’m doing all three at the same time.