It’s time to be vocal and get paid.
Our 6-week accelerator for building a premium and popular online platform (as an author, speaker, or workshop leader) is open for applications this month.
We’re getting started Saturday, September 12.
Vocal and Paid is a 6-week accelerator program broken into 3 “sprints” (of 2 weeks each) that take you through the 3 phases of building a premium, popular, and profitable online platform.
So, just reading the description of this program 👇🏽 is going to be like a lesson in getting paid, all by itself.
Hint: Vocal and Paid is designed to help you if you are a current or future author, speaker, or workshop leader who wants to transform people’s lives or businesses with knowledge-based products (ex: you want to sell workshops or educational non-fiction books).
First off, it has to be said . . .
Somebody is making money off of your content and intellectual property even if you aren’t.
What do I mean?
I mean there are intelligent, passionate people like you being vocal online (speaking out about things they care about, sharing thoughts/opinions on social media, teaching/helping people with their passions) and put simply . . . “the man” is profiting off of what they create.
Corporations are busy turning what you say and do online into data, using the opinions and phrases you share on Twitter or Instagram to learn how to market to you better, and using your ideas and words in their newest marketing campaigns.
You should be the one profiting the most from what you create.
In order to do that (and create books, consulting packages, courses, or coaching services that people value and pay for), you need to be vocal and paid.
It happens in 3 steps, which are the 3 phases of our 6-Week Accelerator:
1. Get visible with a premium platform.
2. Become valued with signature content.
3. Become verified and paid by selling your signature process in products that get results for your customers.
Let’s dive into each of the 3 phases below.
1: Get visible with a premium platform.
Sprint 1: September 12 – 25, 2020
Sprint Outcome: 1 premium website; 1 clear offer and sales page
During our “Get Visible” Sprint, we will work together during a 1-on-1 call, as well as inside intimate group trainings to:
- Uncover the strategy, content, and visuals you need to stand out as an expert in your industry.
- Develop a high-end website that allows you to charge premium rates for what you do as well as launch impactful books and workshops.
- Refresh or establish your social media presence with easily identifiable content themes and premium visual themes.
- Create a new or revamped sales page of your simple-to-understand offer.
- Craft a plan for how you will grow your online audience to your first, or next, 10,000 people.
You’ll know you have Stage 1 (Get Visible with a Premium Platform) on lock when:
You have a beautiful website you love that leaves potential clients with the impression you know what you’re talking about and that working with you will be worth the investment.
You’ll feel confident in sharing the link to your website or Instagram account with anyone (Oprah included, should she ask), because you’ll know they do your expertise and passion justice.
For an additional investment, you can add a DFY (done-for-you) Platform Intensive Weekend before our program starts on September 12, where you and I will meet, cowork together, and I will build your website for you using Squarespace as the content management system (but arrangements can be made for WordPress too). I will also create social media templates for you that fit the visual themes I design for you. Examples above of a website and social collateral I’ve created.
I’ll give you the details of this option on our application call, which you’ll find out about below.
2: Become valued with signature content.
Sprint 2: September 26 – October 10, 2020
Sprint Outcome: a “signature sample” and proprietary framework/process; magnetic social media templates to share your ideas beautifully
During our “Signature Content” Sprint, we will work together during a 1-on-1 call, as well as inside intimate group trainings to:
- Develop a “Signature Sample” offer (like a lead magnet, but something that works better for converting people to paid customers).
- Craft a plan for a cornerstone content series (that will help answer common questions, convince people of your credibility, and help people get stuck in your web of helpful insight).
- Create the stellar landing page and thank you page that will get people excited about your signature sample.
- Develop a “signature tone” and style guide for your current and future content.
- Outline your proprietary framework that makes your process truly unique and a part of your intellectual property arsenal.
- Develop a signature style for you to present or share your show (podcast or video) episodes or other series content (like epic blog articles) on social media and beyond.
- Equip you with even more power to engage your ideal clients and ideas for getting in front of the right people.
You’ll know you’re done with Stage 2 (Become Valued with Signature Content) when:
You have a sample offer and signup page for that offer that make you swoon when you look at them.
You’ll be proudly sharing the link to your signature content and cornerstone series, and you’ll have a framework/process outline that makes sense and makes a difference in people’s lives or businesses.
You’ll also feel confident about your Instagram account and other key social media platforms that you share your new visuals and content on.
Remember: for an additional investment, you can add a DFY (done-for-you) Platform Intensive Weekend before our program starts on September 12, where you and I will meet, cowork together, and I will build your website for you, as well as create social media templates for you that fit the visual themes I create for you.
I’ll give you the details of this option on our application call, which you’ll find out about below.
3: Become verified and paid by taking customers through your signature processes all the way to success.
Sprint 3: October 11 – October 24, 2020
Sprint Outcome: a high-converting sales process in place and in motion, plus a pre-sell, upsell, or downsell offer ready to go
During our “Get Verified” Sprint, we will work together during a 1-on-1 call, as well as inside intimate group trainings to:
- Decide on the strategy, content, and visuals you need to choose and execute consistently on a sales process that works for you.
- Select 1 of 3 high-converting sales processes (masterclass, 1:1 sales call, email course), put it in place, and start testing it.
- Craft a sexy pre-sell, upsell, or downsell offer based on the main product/service you’re selling.
- Put the pieces in place to gather meaningful client success stories.
- Develop a plan for getting even more people into your content and conversation ecosystem.
You’ll know you’re done with Stage 3 (Become Verified and Paid Through Customer Success) when:
Your chosen sales system is published and in motion, allowing you to find, pitch, and convert people to paying customers
You’ll also have a pre-sell, upsell, or downsell offer ready to go.
Here are some helpful definitions of those terms 👇🏽.
Pre-sell: A product or service you offer to people in a sales journey (or sales funnel) before the main product you want to offer. This item should either be a smaller part of the main product or a related step/process.
Upsell: A product/service that is more involved or high-end than your main offer. Example: you “upsell” someone in your group coaching program to working with you 1-on-1.
Downsell: A smaller or less involved version of a product that you can sell to people if they don’t buy the main product.
It’s time to not only be vocal online, but get paid (well) while doing it.
The Vocal and Paid Accelerator includes:
- 4 one-on-one calls (including the application call that doubles as a strategy session—explained below), so that everything we do to establish/revamp your online platform and sales strategies is tailored to your needs
- 6 weeks of intimate group trainings to guide you through each of the steps above
- clear goal outcomes during each 2-week sprint, so you’re never lost or confused about what to do next
- the major goal outcome of an online platform (website, social media, interest/email list) you’re proud of . . . one that helps establish trust in your industry
“I love that your programs have step-by-step guides, and I’d encourage any online business owner to do all your courses. I recently put together a sales webinar and sold 50 spots in my online course. Thank you.”
— Jenny, Essentials Holistic
The application for Vocal and Paid (The 6-Week Premium Platform Accelerator) is a private, 1-on-1 strategy session with me (Regina). Normally this consultation call is $550, but is available for $150 below.
✅ If you get accepted into the accelerator during our 1:1 strategy session, the $150 will be used as a credit toward the program’s total investment cost (~$2,000+). The accelerator is being offered at almost half its regular investment rate this round, and will not be at this price again.
Update: a payment plan is available to break the program fee up over two months. If you choose to add on the website and other designs, you’ll be able to split your investment cost (~$5,000+) over three months.
As a reminder: the accelerator is being offered at almost half price this round, and will not be at this price again.
📝 If you decide not to join the accelerator, then you’ll still walk away with pages of notes to take action on from our 1-on-1 Premium Platform, Content, and Sales Strategy Session (described below).
During the first part of our strategy session, we will put multiple action items into a 30-day plan for you that will help you display your expertise even more clearly through your content and social media, so you can have a greater impact in your industry.
Hint: if content is a current struggle of yours, you can add an extra 20 minutes onto our session and I will brainstorm content with you that you can create and release consistently over the next 60 days.
During the second part of this session, we will map a sales journey/funnel for your main product, or for a new product you want to offer soon.
And lastly, we will use this session as a time for you to learn more about what you will ideally accomplish during the Accelerator . . . and to answer any questions you have about the program.
Please answer the few, key questions I ask you in the form that appears after you select your 1:1 session time. Your answers to my questions help me research and prepare for our 50-minute session.
Who is this experience for? It’s for you if you:
- Have a knowledge-based business as an author, speaker, or workshop leader and are not selling as many of your information products as you would like . . . and you suspect it has something to do with your online platform
- Are starting a knowledge-based business, know what skills/knowledge you want to share through books, speaking engagements, and workshops . . . and you don’t want to waste time (on outdated/ineffective strategies) as you select and build a platform, content, and sales strategy that fit you
This experience is not for you if you:
- Run a retail business selling physical goods
- Are already making $250,000+ USD per year from information products
- Are looking for “any business idea that works” and haven’t found something you’re passionate about solving for people or helping them with
- Are only interested in coaching or consulting clients 1-on-1 instead of expanding into books, workshops, and speaking engagements
Want to know a little more about me? You can find an introduction on this page.
Applications are closing soon, so I hope to see you in our private 1:1 consultation session. And yes, you’ll be able to hit the “record” button and keep a copy of our session to refer back to.